Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When i say jump , you say how high ;p

like finally, i took the urge to update. happy for myself . i needa be fast, there's this girl in my class *ahems* trying to be faster *coughs maine coughs* ;p okay, which day to start with? hehe..thats the result of me procasinating all the time. wtf last last sat it is. noon, met up with my Chan imin. <3>
then to gurney. AS USUAL!! *pukess

looked like ..grr. nvm=) then to coffee island. everyone got a lil emo. haha! especially me. we know we know.




pink holiday. talking bout it. i need holidays! =/



her watermelon LOVE.





happy's purple day =)





skippp! =D
















AND THEN, the story continues dot dot dot. to we know where. there was this sexy dance thing for a free iphone. nyumm*








































ivonne with min!











see, i dont have a pict with any guys. proud right?

i dont like it, never did. =) things went wrong, and then got better? aww love!

got to meet lotsa ppl, but well, what's most important was...HIM!

























okay, till here. good bye.
me love J.C!











1 comment: