Saturday, July 11, 2009

A day with love it is. beginning of the month i think, now i realise im so lazy to update. while waiting , eh..i got ready damn early that day, idk why. im usually late. hehs. chilled at his place then to queens, why not gurney? can grow mushroom there de. lol..watched transformers. i watched twiceeeeeee! why? cause he didnt watch yet. the super good girlf. =) Then to nando's for dinner. i cannot find all the pics , missing in action de. skip skip skip.
hah! he did this. that lil brat! =D He dropped me home after that, around 11 sumtin. and sooo, the typical me..felt like wanting to find him again. lol, yes, after he left..i called up the super good goood goooood bestf to fetch me from my place then to his place again.fine la, was there to apologize also la. oopsie* power of love. hahahahaa! kidding. the convo between me and the super good friend
j; screams* emergency! come fetch me now.
k; huh? im in pyjamas, nvm right?
j;nvm, we're not going to places with ppl
k;ok come now.
j; super touched. lol
and that person is, yes la..Kai sing. i'll fetch u when i get my license *promise!


it was a funny journey, halfway there..our fren called and we went to pick her up first..all the way at coffee islang, why la she wanna be at the other side of the island? grrr* my *am chio* pic. funny conversation we had.



picked her up *points above* then to his place. the story after that is left to be kept as a secret, coughs joey coughs kai sing coughs*


nah, my fat face. bad angle! hehehe





No comments:

Post a Comment