Friday, July 24, 2009

Once a year .

Once a year event , which i wont be going next year . at least i'll think twice . mind you. heh! usual routine of my sat. prays that tmr wont be the same. omg! had lunch etc etc etc..bla bla bla..grandmother stories excluded . :)
okay, then to gurney around evening..to meet up with the love birds. hmm

being stalked by imin . hahasame goes to him as well . heh love love*

their turn.

wtf, its soooo candid. I didnt get to watch my movie. sighh! really damn sigh. tmr maybe? we will see. Dropped by minny's church for a lil while then we headed to bon odori.


Massive jam everywhere, and so ..she stalked us again.

here also jam with human beings. what so nice right? hahahaha! u cannot even breathe at all!

i bet he's got more oxygen than me. grrr! he practically blocked the whole me. imin still took the inisiatif to snap picts, why? for me to copy paste and then blog la. lol!The one and only moment everybody there been waiting for, fireworks! Its so special to see it bloom right above you with that very special person right? uh huh* he brought me there last year, this year he still went cus i wanted to go. next next next next x10000 years, he'll still be the one bringing me there*cross fingers* love lots mr johnny chae!




continues....




steamboat day with my fav ppl=) one friday when we had nth better to do after sch. heh!the 4 of us with a happy tummy. nyummmm*
















the end. no writings, just pictures. cus its like soooo long ago. with the light light make up and the pale pale face. familiar? haha!


p/s i wanna watch ice age *bcus they said harry potter isnt nice*! eat japanese food. go shopping. come make my dreams come true. and i hate futsal!




















No comments:

Post a Comment